Bathroom repairs and renovations are some of the costliest affairs of home renovation. Although you desire to keep the cost low, it can be a difficult task. Expenses depend upon your requirements, whether you need a full remodel or a cleaner look. Consider the following things when planning the renovation and you might save some bucks.
- Room Layout: Doors and windows can cost a lot to restructure or move. Consider renovation possibilities while keeping the requirements for modification to the current layout minimum.
- Plumbing: Installing plumbing fixtures at one spot is the best method to reduce the cost of bathroom renovation. This helps cut down expenses and time on remodeling pipes, fixtures, and re-plumbing.
- Fittings: Tapware, mirrors, baths, associated fittings, etc. can also cost a lot. For a ceramic bathroom, repainting can be an affordable option as compared to replacement. Even if you desire to replace the fittings like tapware, ensure you shop around and find the best deals. For instance, buying from professional resellers might save you some money. Also, shopping from dedicated shops can also be a cost-effective approach.
- Do It Yourself: Plumbing, tiling, waterproofing, and electrical works need professionals. But there are many other things you can do yourself to reduce the cost. Removal or demolition of tiles, vanities, hanging and repainting fixtures like toilet roll holders, towel rails, shower shelves are some small tasks you can do.
- Call the Professional: Hiring professionals for bathroom renovations in Coffs Harbour is another great approach to reducing the cost. They know how to use your layout cost-efficiently and effectively. Plus, you will be spending way less on repairs in the long run.