Detailing your car is an art and a science. The scientific aspects of detailing include chemicals, equipment, and knowledge of vehicle surfaces. The artistic aspect of detailing is a technique that is used in conjunction with science to create beautiful and successful details for your car.
The top tips for professional exterior detailing services of your car's exterior are:
1. Wash your car thoroughly. This detailing step uses a lot of water to clean the dirt, grime, and other debris that has accumulated on the surface of your car. Any splashes that are sprayed and fall on the body can be cleaned up in the next step.
Image Source: Google
2. Applying clay is an important step in detailing the exterior of your car, as clay can remove crushed or stuck particles that can eventually scratch the shiny and beautiful surface of your car.
3. Scrub your car properly to get the best shine. A good polish of your car not only gives a perfect factory look but also helps maintain the integrity of the painted surface. This is the step where the pre-wax cleaner can be applied.
4. Protect the exterior of your freshly cleaned and shiny car. High-quality turtle wax is the most popular choice for car protection.
5. Maintain this beautiful shine with regular washing and safety wax. A quick detailed anhydrous wash can be used between more time-consuming and more thorough washes. Quick cleaning prevents permanent damage and keeps all your hard work going.