Magento is the best E-Commerce CMS platform that has a lot to do when it comes to SEO. Even someone who is not familiar with SEO too much cannot ignore its importance if he really wishes to be in the good looks of search engines.
Magento has a wide range of in-built SEO features that anyone can manage if given little guidance. Apart from these in-house properties, Magento also possesses a big library for Magento SEO extensions.
You can also get Magento SEO Services in London as per your requirements.
Image Source: Google
Well for a store owner, it can be really hard to figure out which Magento SEO extension is best suitable for his needs.
Therefore I have shortlisted some of the best SEO extensions for everyone who owns an E-store on Magento. But before that, I would like to highlight what you already have with your Magento E-store from an SEO point of view.
- You can set Meta-information for your different pages on your E-store with just a few clicks without needing to install an extension for that.
- You can set a sitemap on your own.
- You can have a robots.txt file just inside your Magento store.
- You can perform different URL rewrites and manage 404 errors without an extension for that.
- Magento Canonical rewrites are another inbuilt feature of Magento.
Well for those who love things automated, here is a list of top-rated Magento extensions for you to install and get things going.