Although a small blender may seem like an inefficient use of space, it can actually be a great way to save space. You might not realize the many benefits of shrinking an appliance. A portable blender may be the right choice for you depending on your family's size and lifestyle. You can save space in your cabinet and only use what is necessary.
Many blenders are affordable, with prices between $20 and $60. This is far better than paying hundreds of dollars for a larger model. You can buy the most powerful portable blender for your kitchen in an easy way.
A small blender could do the trick. You are wasting your money by using a larger blender.
* Storage space
* The larger motor requires more power
* Food left on an unutilized portion of the blender container
* You will spend more time cleaning larger containers.
* The amount you paid for the bigger blender size
You might still believe you need a big blender, even though you don't use it as much, but have you considered other appliances that could replace it? This would justify the use of a small mixer. Are you a homeowner of any of these:
* Food processor
* Chopper (hand- or electric)
* Ice dispenser with chopped option
Large blenders are more expensive because you have to pay for extra size.